Sunday, June 29, 2014

Inception Muffins

Feelin pretty creative this week. Been on a health kick lately, going vegetarian and all, but my best friend is pregnant and in no way shape or form a vegetarian. Soo at the thought of loving her, I decided to make her these treats which I've named "inception muffins".


Basically, it's a cookie inside a muffin with another cookie inside of it.

They look freaking amazing.

Too bad I can't eat them.

But I've heard they are quite the catch 😉






SO EASY.

INGREDIENTS

-1 bag of chocolate chip chocolate muffin mix
-1 pack of soft chewy chocolate chip cookies, with the fudge or caramel inside 
(I just did a combination of the two. one on top, the other on bottom)

STEPS

1.) Preheat your oven. This is common sense. I really hate when people put this on their blog instructions.
2.) Make the muffin mix. Duh.
3.) Start by putting one of the cookies on the bottom of a muffin tray.
Layer it with a little bit of the muffin mix.
Then add another cookie.
Top it with more muffin mix.


Bake it, enjoy!

Make them for friends, make them for a potluck, eat them alone in your sparetime because they're delicious and you don't want to share.

Muffins make me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment