Friday, July 24, 2015

Love you make is love you take

I wonder what it's like to feel loved in the same way you feel it. The way I love is the way I wish I was loved. I mean the kind when you look into someone's eyes and your soul cries. To want to see everything with someone, and to experience all things. To feel inferior and to feel like you consume their mind the same way they costume yours. I wonder is that's even possible. I wonder what that feels like. 


I wonder when my mind races like this why do I think of things in this sense? I guess I've never felt like the people who consume me feel the same. I never have felt like they look into my eyes and want me the same way I want them. 

I want someone who wants me the way I want them. And I mean the way I feel when I want to wake up next to them and not leave the house for days. To lay with them and race my hands over their body and love them and kiss them deeply and have them feel the same. To want them to turn their phone off and mine off and not even worry about anything in the outside world. Not even think of eating or anything else. Just to love. 

I always want a poetic love. 

But poetry stems from pain. I think love stems from a sharp pain. You love so deeply that it destroys you. You can't feel anything else. You can't feel anger, snd when your heart breaks, you only feel more in love. You want them more and more and you can't have them anymore. 

That's why I always want a love like the love I feel. Because it would never hurt me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment