Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Smoothie Life

I have a mad love obsession for smoothies. I drink them non stop. I might be slightly obsessed with being healthy, or with the texture of smoothies, or my ninja. 

People really rave about the Vitamix but I just can't bring myself to buy a $600 blender. 

The Ninja is freaking amazing. I'm so in love with it. And it was only $20 at Target!! 



Before I moved to San Diego, my sister and I made smoothies pretty much for breakfast lunch and dinner. They are such an easy way to feel full, on a light mix, and incorporate fruits and veggies into your diet. 

I'm a vegetarian so I already lobe this kind of diet but my sisters not and I got her into liquid meals as well as the "green" smoothie movement. 

It's so worth it! 

If you're trying to be healthy or lose weight or if you just flat out love fucking smoothies then this is the time to get into it. Recipes out the window. All you need is some green stuff, some yellow stuff, some liquid to mix it and something to sweeten it. 


(flowers are just fun photo additives. I love them.)

(IRRESISTABLE) 


Today I made: 

Spinach
Pineapple
Strawberry
Blueberry
Milk
Cinnamon
8 ice cubes

Blend for 45 seconds!!!! 

I drizzled some basalmix glaze over mine because I live for that stuff and then spiced it with cinnamon for looks, and had to get some mason jars because they're just so darn cute. 

The blueberries made it brown, I swear! 
Red+blue+green=brown





#LOVEIT




No comments:

Post a Comment