Saturday, November 2, 2013

Wine Cork Mirror

Wine Cork Mirror


If you like industrial stuff, and DIYs, and wine, and mirrors, which who doesn't, then this is an easy way to incorporate it to your home.

You can use the mirror for anything, decoration, looking at yourself... and the wine corks add to it, for the beauty of it, or if you want to post pictures to your mirror, or notes, or whatever is in your nature of your life. duh. Do it. Just go for it. You know you want to. You know you love wine , hehe.

I made this for a friend/co-worker leaving our store. It was super easy, but I was saving these wine corks for a while, and she was helping me. If you work in a restaurant you obviously know that they go through a lot of wine.

Anyways, I had been saving these for about 2 months. I also was in the middle of moving for the 4th time this year, and I am quite handy with a glue gun. 

So this was the final product.


All you need is:

-wine corks
-mirror
-glue gun
-glue
-butterflies (optional)

:: wine corks, for about 2 months, and a mirror that you want to use with about a 1.5-2 inch rim. That way you have an area to glue to, and obviously a glue gun. I ran out of corks because a lot got lost in my move, so I picked up these butterfly items at Micheals, for only $3 for a pack of 10::

SO, the rest is just step by step view of how to do it! have fun!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment